The general practice schedule is subject to change, but for at least the first week it will be as follows:
- All Practices at MES
- Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday (No Wednesday Practices)
- Boys Basketball: 3:15 - 4:30
- Girls Basketball: 4:30 - 5:45
- All student-athletes will complete a health screening before entering the gymnasium
- NO student-athlete will be permitted inside the building until they have completed their health screening by their coach. Our coaches will have a checklist, there is no need to bring any paper/pencil with them on arrival.
- Parents/Guardians: Please wait until your child has successfully completed their health screening before leaving.
- All athletes/coaches will be required to wear a face mask at all times
- Athletes should bring their own water bottle to refill as needed
PAML Girls Basketball (4:30 - 5:45)
- If your child is in school for instruction on a day they have practice, at the end of the day, they will need to leave the school building before their practice at 4:30.
- Upon arrival, student-athletes should be dropped off at the MES main entrance no earlier than 5 minutes before practice starts (4:25).
- Once student-athletes arrive to practice, their coach will conduct their health screening before entering the building.